Happy National Bake Cookies Day & Wear a Plunger on Your Head Day!
Boot Up: Make sure all tech is on, Log In, put all unnecessary materials in storage shelf, get focused for class.
- Welcome Mr. Haik!
- Holiday Week Calendar
- B3 Quiz Retake/Makeup on Tuesday
- Keyboarding Speed Test 2 Wednesday
- Science Olympiad Informational Meeting Tuesday during Advisory
- Assembly Wednesday, December 21
- Holiday Break Starts Friday, December 23
- School Resumes Tuesday, January 3, 2017
- typing.com practice
- Introduction to Computer Programming Activity
- A3: iCan use a keyboard and mouse to input information like text into a digital device for various purposes.
- C1: iCan explain what Computer Programming is and work with programming blocks that are part of the code learning process.
- Social Goal: To take & give feedback with teachers and classmates is a positive & constructive way.