Happy National Anthem Day, Cold Cuts Day, & Doodle Day!
This Week's Messaging:
- Tech A3: Keyboarding, Text, Clicking - iCan use a keyboard and mouse to input information like text into a digital device for various purposes.
- Tech A4: Computational Organization - iCan organize my digital world in different ways, including using folders to organize files, rename files, organize data in the form of a table, and keep track of online resources with bookmarks.
- What does Respect look like at KHMS?
- Half Day Next Wednesday, March 8
- Reminder on Stuff Procedures
- A3 Grading Review
- Review How Catchup Day works
- A4 Quiz Makeup/Retake in Edmodo.
- Catch Up time, Focus on A2 activities.
- Finish A4 Level 3 Activity, Turn In
- Practice Keyboarding Skills in typing.com., Spot Check A4 Slides
- ILT later if finished.
- Take a peak at A4 Level 4.