- Weebly Intro website project requirements
- How can you organize your website to present different information about your topic?
- Blog Work Time: Finish
- Weebly work time, Finish fulfilling requirements Intro to Weebly Activity. See Level 2 Activity on the linked page. Scoring Rubric Below.
Power Down: Power down procedures. Don’t forget anything in your storage shelf.
- 3 Points - Navigation Bar with 3 pages featured
- 5 Points - Well constructed Home Page with well written Introductory Paragraph following the KHMS TechEd Guidelines for Effective Paragraph Development.
- 2 Points - "About Me" Button on homepage, linking to your About Me page that is hidden from the Navigation Bar.
- 5 Points - "About Me" page hidden from navigation bar/menu as well as at least 2 other pages of content related to your website topic that do show in the navigation bar/menu. All paragraphs of content on these pages need to follow the KHMS TechEd Guidelines for Effective Paragraph Development.
- 5 Points - Digital media requirements: Image with Lightbox, a gallery of images, a slideshow of images, and embedding a Youtube video. All digital media must match the topic and include text explaining how it fits.
- 20 Points Total