Class Website: khmsteched.weebly.com
- Friday, March 1 - Pajama Day, $1 Donut Sale
- March 2 - Robert Kozminski Memorial Basketball Nite
- March 5-7 - Parent/Teacher Conferences, Sign Up
- No Mr. Heyboer at Conferences
- March 6 & 15 - Half Days
- March 6 - BWW Fundraiser for KH Ed. Foundation
- March 28-April 7 - Spring Break, No School
- Procedures Reminder
Guided Teaching for Today:
- We will correct the Brainpop: Malware worksheets in class. To check the vocabulary side of the worksheet, Click Here for the Answer Key.
- Take Aways from Malware: Its really important to understand that your digital devices are potentially open to "infection" from malware programs. To keep this from happening, there are multiple things you need to do to keep your devices and, more importantly, your information safe!
- MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TRACK OF YOUR WORKSHEETS STARTING TODAY, YOU WILL BE ASSESSED ON THE INFORMATION IN A FEW WEEKS!
- Click Here for Kahoot Review on Hazards in the Digital World. REMEMBER, Please use your Last Name and then First Initial when signing up for the Quiz Review, we need to know what you know!
- Next Typing.com Goal: Intermediate Lessons done by Monday, March 25.
Learning Time Checklist:
- Practice time in typing.com.
Power Down: Power down procedures. Don’t forget anything in your storage shelf.