Thank You Mr. Piccard!!!
Class Website: khmsteched.weebly.com
- Friday, March 1 - Pajama Day, $1 Donut Sale
- March 2 - Robert Kozminski Memorial Basketball Nite
- March 5-7 - Parent/Teacher Conferences, Sign Up
- No Mr. Heyboer at Conferences
- March 6 & 15 - Half Days
- March 6 - BWW Fundraiser for KH Ed. Foundation
- March 28-April 7 - Spring Break, No School
- Procedures Reminder
Guided Teaching for Today:
- Mr. Piccard will pass out some worksheets to complete on learning more about Binary thru BrainPop.
- MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TRACK OF YOUR WORKSHEETS FOR THIS CLASS, YOU WILL BE ASSESSED ON THE INFORMATION IN A FEW WEEKS.
Learning Time Checklist:
- Complete the worksheets that go with Brainpop: Hackers.
- Click Here for the vocab and definitions you need to complete on the Hackers Vocabulary Worksheet.
- Turn in your Hackers worksheets when you finish, or at the end of the hour if you don't finish.
- If you finish early, Continue your work thru the Quests in Gamestar Mechanic. Remember that you will need to complete all 3 Quests!
Power Down: Power down procedures. Don’t forget anything in your storage shelf.