- Scratch Focus today: Next Level: Creating a Game
- Unfinished assignments in Google Classroom
- Can you remember our Elements of Game Design?
- Finish working through Scratch Fundamentals activities. All Fundamental assignments are posted in Google Classroom. Need to finish today!
- Take a look at the Debug It! PDF and the corresponding web page on Scratch. Use Debug It! Practice digital worksheet to record your work for each debugging activity. Be sure to make a copy of this worksheet to make it your own.
- Go to our Scratch Class Page, head to Part 3: Creating in Scratch. Find section on Create a Maze Game. Follow the instructions carefully, and create your own maze game!
Power Down: Power down procedures. Don’t forget anything in your storage shelf.