Happy National Teacher Day, Fire Day, and Play Your Ukulele Day!
This Week's Messaging:
- C2: Digital Hardware - iCan identify the various types of digital computing devices that can be used for learning as well as identify the basic internal parts that make up a digital device and their role in making the digital device work.
- D1: Digital Images & Design - iCan use different digital tools to create and edit various digital design and image file formats.
- What does Responsibility look like at KHMS?
- M-STEP, NWEA Testing
- Incentive Party, 7th Grade Trip
- Half Day Next Week
- C2 Wrapup, D1 Introduction
- C2 Level 4 Activity finish, we will review tomorrow.
- typing.com practice if/when finished.
- Construct Module D Digital Notebook, Construct D1: Digital Images & Design slide: Learning Target Slide with iCan statement, Lingo Slides, and FSQ Slides. If you finish early, begin answering FSQs, see Today's Overview.