Makerspace Procedures/Safety Guidelines Project
Now that we have had a chance to think about and share ideas for Procedures & Safety Guidelines for our Makerspaces, its time for you you develop your "Makerspace Procedures/Safety Guidelines Top 10 List":
- Take a look at our cumulative list of ideas for Makerspace Procedures/Safety Guidelines.
- Develop your "Makerspace Procedures/Safety Guidelines Top 10 List". Your list should be 10 brief yet well written sentences that give a well rounded sense of safety and etiquette in our Makerspaces.
- Use a Google Slide to design a poster/infographic that features your Top 10 List. Take a look at this slideshow for some examples of what a MakerSpace poster might look like. Develop your own sense of style and design with your poster. Think about the following aspects:
- What can I use as a background for my slide?
- What kind of visuals/graphic art/picture images could I use?
- Do my visuals match the theme of my poster?
- How can I use color to enhance my message, or make things stand out?
- Is my poster easy to understand?
- Does my text look good? Is it big enough? How can I get it to stand out?
- Be sure to set your Google Slide Page Setup to 11 by 8.5, or 8.5 by 11, whichever you want the orientation to go.
- As you finish your slideshow, do some self-evaluation using the scoring guidelines below. We you believe that you have achieved your Personal Best, turn in your completed poster into Google Classroom.