- Welcome Mr. Faulkner!
- Parent Teacher Conferences Monday, Thursday
- Taking Care of your robots
- Sharing Phase 2 experiences
- Trying out Phase 3
- Finish Phase 2 construction!
- Test Robots, Evaluation set for Today!
- Make revisions if need be, or move on to Phase 3: Sensors
IM: Are your Robot control skills accurate? Can you stack Blocks carefully?
Power Down: Make sure all materials are put away, be sure to carefully put all parts back into your kit organized, and then move kit and construction to storage area.
Embrace the March Madness!
Happy National Biodiesel Day & Awkward Moments Day!