- Scratch Focus today: Basic Coding Skills
- M-STEP Prep: Chromebooks?
- Google Classroom switchover: Check Roster
- Do you know how to save and share with Scratch?
- Turn in PDF of Scratch UI labeling and 10 Questions into Google Classroom
- BrainPop: Computer Programming. Watch Video & Take Quiz. Be sure to share with me when you finish!
- Complete Part 2: Diving Into Scratch on our Class Scratch Page. Turn in a link to your completed activity to its assignment in Google Classroom. Be sure to see the Saving and Sharing tutorial for more info on this. There is a section about this also on our Scratch class page.
Power Down: Power down procedures. Don’t forget anything in your storage shelf.
Happy Jackie Robinson Day & World Art Day!