- Scratch Focus today: Creating more features and challenge in your game.
- Unfinished assignments in Google Classroom
- What is a way that you can increase the challenge/generate interest in the play of your game?
- Take a look at the Debug It! PDF and the corresponding web page on Scratch. Use Debug It! Practice digital worksheet to record your work for each debugging activity. Be sure to make a copy of this worksheet to make it your own. Turn in worksheet to Google Classroom.
- Go to our Scratch Class Page, head to Part 3: Creating in Scratch. Find section on Create a Maze Game. Follow the instructions carefully, and create your own maze game!
- Class discussion on how to add features to your Maze Game.
Power Down: Power down procedures. Don’t forget anything in your storage shelf.